Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Kia Ora Ani!


Ani is an exceptional young lady who comes to visit us during the breaks from Room 5, she volunteers her time to help me (Whaea Janine) with Homework books, cutting out words for word rings, sorting the craft table, designing Kapa Haka posters and more!  

She is a role model for the tamariki with her taonga/gifts of enthusiasiasm, friendliness and helpfulness.  On a rainy day for example like today, Ani watched over the tamariki while I heated up my lunch and when I returned it was so peaceful.   She is responsible and well respected by us all so much that I have nicknamed her my 'Deputy'.  All the children now have a Tuahine/big sister to look up to and play with.

We are so grateful for your manaakitanga of Room 3 Ani, we wanted to say a big KIA ORA/THANK YOU and as well I have gifted you a special origami craft book for home.


No comments:

Post a Comment