Saturday, September 12, 2015

Pakiwaitara/Storywriting


"We went to Assembly.  I liked the sticks" By Te Hoka  (Kapiti Kapa Haka Taiaha performance)



"I am playing with my dog and my cat." By Wikitoria


"Me and my friends on the stage dancing, we went to Assembly." By Lily  (Kapiti College performance group got children up on stage at the end to dance)


"The truck and the trailor is picking up the kids."  By Kameron 


"The shark is getting me because the shark was angry and was getting me.  I will die."  By Wiremu


"I am going to watch the kapa haka."  By Te Rangihiroa


"We went to Assemby, I like the dancing"  By Felice


"I am rock and rolling with my friends."  By Shayden


"I am riding on my bike." By Knia


"The pigeon is looking for a puppy and the puppy is saying woof woof the pigeon is looking for a puppy."  By Maru


"Me and Wiremu and Tristan on the stage."  By Tei-Ngariki


"The ghost was running away."  By Cyrus


"I am in Spiderman's truck going to my house."  By Tristan


"The Dinosaur is chasing me to the home."  By Rougan


"I am on the rocket."  By Huntah


No comments:

Post a Comment