Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Our stories/pakiwaitara




Here is a sample of our writing in Room 3, enjoy!!! tell us what you think ;)






















"I am going to see the butterfly" by Wikitoria
























"Dad is going on a digger" by Huntah
























"I am playing with the butterfly." by Lily
























"I am a dinosaur" by Tristan.
























"The mountain is on fire" by Te Hoka























"My mountain is Pihanga, she is erupting."  by Wiremu
























"I am going on a fishing trip." by Rougan





















"I was swimming at the hot pools." by Te Rangihiroa




















"Ngatoro is on the mountain." by Cyrus
(This writing was inspired by the retelling of Ngatoroirangi bringing fire to Mount Tongariro...


and the viewing of this you tube of the legend....



























"The mountain has fire from his sisters trying to make him warm."
























"The whale is in another world."  by Knia
























"I am fishing." by Kameron.






















"The whale is moving to Australia."  by Tei-Ngariki

No comments:

Post a Comment